2020 RRCA ALABAMA STATE ULTRA MARATHON CHAMPIONSHIP
Welcome to the 4th Annual Rebecca Mountain 50 Mile!
- Packet Pickup:
- Friday, September 11th from 3:00p.m. till 7:00p.m. All times are CDT. Sylaward Trailhead at Lake Howard. Located at the end of Boat Dock Lane, Sylacauga Al
- Saturday, September 12th from 6:30a.m. till 7:15a.m. located at Race Start (Porters Gap)
- Drop Bags:
- We will receive Drop Bags during packet pickup on Friday, September 11th from 3:00p.m. till 7:00p.m.
- Drop Bags will be taken to AS#4 (Rebecca Mountain Tower) located at 24.5 miles
- One drop bag per runner and mark your name on your bag so it can be identified easily for you
- Pre Race Briefing:
- This will take place during Packet Pickup on Friday, September 6th at 6:00p.m.
- Bus Transportation:
- Will be provided from the finish area at Lake Howard to the start at Porters Gap race morning and. Bus departure time is 6:15a.m.
- Race Start: Porters Gap Trailhead
- Rebecca Mtn is a Point to Point race
- Camping will be open for runners and family all weekend at Lake Howard- No campground, primitive only. No bathhouse
- There are hotels with in 15 minutes of the race finish